The Daily Whine

Whatever my whine for the day is (and sometimes a Wine as well) But also includes rants and raves about my favorite two authors - Tolkien and Lewis. Currently working on the "Why the Eagle couldn't take the ring" Theory to be published in mid January.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dingus


Dingus Posted by Hello

Well, this blog actually started in my head a couple of weeks ago when I couldn't get to where I was going because of some severly backed up traffic. Lo and behold the traffic which I was sure was due to some major fatal accident, (completely stopped on the interstate) was due to onlookers. The hold up was the Pelham fire department had set a house on fire to practice. This is what was holding up the traffic. I was so aggrevated I was coming home to blog on all the idiots out there when I discovered that Pixie had just blogged on the idiots out in the world. So I was going to let it go. But then last night, I'm out driving around, and I live near the Galleria which is obviously flooded with Christmas shoppers being the only major mall in a town of a million people. So, not being in a hurry and in a good mood, I wave the guy on the side in front of me, not so much as a look my way, a thank you, nothing. Then I try to get out on the major road and dinguses are blocking the interesection. What is it with people, they don't remember the common laws and courtesies taught to them in drivers education? But then I remember that Alabama doesn't even require drivers education to get a license.

Of course there is always the fat ass lazy person blocking the entire lane waiting on the closest spot to the store because they are too lazy to walk a few extra feet. Are they afraid they might burn off some of that Big Mac? What is up with people these days? There seems to be a severe decline in the IQ of people lately. Or is everyone just so self-centered they think they are the only ones out there or that everyone should wait on them?

Get with it people. Get out of your self-centered universe and get with the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home